Wednesday, April 20, 2011

High School Never Ends

This wonderful morning, I'm going to share with you guys my HS mixed tape/playlist.  Whenever I listen to these songs, it makes me remember the 4 best years of my entire life.  Well, actually, these were some of the memorable songs I often listen to during HS. Heehee.

  • The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin
  • Out Through The Curtain - The Hush Sound
  • Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
  • Snakes On A Plane - Cobra Starship
  • The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Soundtrack
  • 1985/Come Back To Texas/The Bitch Song/When We Die - Bowling For Soup
  • Mountain - Good Charlotte
  • Gone So Young - Amber Pacific
  • Dance Hall Drug - Boys Like Girls
  • Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
  • In My Life/ Eight Days A Week/I Will - The Beatles
  • Walking Disaster - Sum 41
  • Take You There - Sean Kingston (HELLO IV1!)
  • The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars
  • Inevitable - Anberlin
  • Icarus - Alesana
  • Ruby - Kaiser Chiefs
  • I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
  • Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
  • Helena - My Chemical Romance
  • Fourth Drink Instinct - Cute Is What We Aim For 
  • 99 Red Balloons - Goldfinger
  • Saltwater Room - Owl City (Hi Odessa. HAHAHA.)
  • Into Oblivion - Funeral For A Friend

    It's a very looooooooong list but that's all I could remember right now.  Hay nako.  I miss HS so much.  ANYWAY, guys, listen to the songs up there. It might change your life.  HAHAHAHA.

    No comments: