Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Even After Everything We’ve Seen, We’ve Barely Caught A Glimpse Of What It Means.

I have a job interview at the Podium tomorrow.  I might meet Gego before my 1 pm interview since she lives and works near the Podium.  I'm excited and really freaked out at the same time.  I hope I wing this thing.  Wish me luck, yes?

I have a lot to say about keeping your old friends even if you have new friends but.. I don't know.  I'm too lazy to be coherent and to write.  Anyway, the point is, wow, okay, you've moved on and shit (you even forgot my birthday), it just disappoints me and makes me sad 'cause I thought the five of us would be, like, solid friends.  I don't know if I've changed a lot - I mean, I still bug you guys a lot and talk about shit a lot, you know?  I don't know.  I hope you're happy and shit.

Might elaborate on that stuff some other time.  All I can think about right now's my job interview tomorrow (plus, two more on Friday.)  Jesus Christ.

No comments: