Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We Were Strangers Starting Out On A Journey.

Graduation day.

All pictures are from Nikki Yambao!

I love you 4CA5!
My beautiful B-Fam!
Probably the person I'll miss the most.

I may have a love-hate relationship with my block but that just makes it harder for me to, you know, just let them go and stuff.  I mean, after graduation I know things will never be the same.  We wouldn't see each other everyday.  People won't get to backstab and say stuff about me anymore - like how noisy and loud I am.  Hahahaha.  Just kidding.  I only know two or three people who hate me that.  Anyway, the point is, everything will change.  And it just kills me.  I will miss JM's shimi-shimi shit.  I will miss Joyce's awful, awful, awful, and corny jokes.  I will miss how tiny Aja and Pearl are HAHAHAHA.  I mean, they're cute when they walk together.  Hell, I'll even miss how Al "trips" whenever she walks.  I mean, come on.  I'll miss the "noisiest" and "most notorious" CA block.

We may be dubbed as the most terrible block who made more than 11 professors walk out of our room but I know that these boisterous people would go places.  These people would succeed.  I can just feel it.

Well, I guess I've to face the inevitable, huh?  So, here's to change and.. growing up.

I love you 4CA5. :-)  And it's because of this love that I want you to listen to At The Beginning after reading this post!  Hahahaha!




No comments: