Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fat And Sarcastic: For Hire.

As much as I love to mooch off of my parents - I think I need to find a job...  Soon.  I desperately need the money.  Actually, I already have plans on where to spend my first paycheck.  I'm gonna buy a Roxy watch, a new pair of flats (anywhere..  Although, I've been eyeing something from Aldo), and a new Mossimo bag (or the one big bag thingy I saw from Mango.)  So, see, I have plans already..  for the money.

The truth is, I'm scared to work.  When I see myself working - it freaks me out.  Not because I have to interact with people and be stuck in an entirely different environment but because it feels so..  Mature.  See, in our house, I'm treated as a baby and as a princess.  I am not shitting you.  I'm a freakin' baby princess - that's what my parents call me and that's how they see and treat me.  And that's how I feel!  If I start working - I would probably feel old and, fuck it, I would have responsibilities and obligations.  And you guys know how I shy away from that stuff.  I know that I should be independent and stuff but at 21 - I don't know if I'm ready.  It's really pathetic, I know.  But, what can I do?  It's how I feel!  Besides, if I do find a job that I like - I'll probably forget all of these fears and stuff, you know?

Another thing that freaks the bejesus out of me is the company ignoring me.  I had four freakin' interviews already and I haven't been contacted - again.  Oh dear baby Jesus, I know my resume is not impressive but I'm a freakin' people-person and as long as I have training or stuff, I am adequately equipped to join the massive line of working people around the metro!  Okay, so, there are a bajillion other people who are better than me but..  Are they funnier than me?  I am a freakin' hilarious person, let us not forget about that, future-employers.  During stressful and awkward situations, I would probably crack a joke that would make you raise your eyebrows and give an uncomfortable laugh (or you could just ogle and stare at me, whatever works.)  But, hey it would make you forget about your stress (considering the fact that you don't fire me on the spot.)

Wait, omg, I get it.  Am I unemployed because of my weight?  Because I'm fat?  Oprah is fat but she's charming and witty and sympathetic towards other people!  And I'm all of that (focus on charming, focus on charming)!  Future-employers, I guarantee superior service (from me) if you hire me!  I would slave my way to your hearts and you wouldn't regret a thing.  You would probably pat each other's back's because you hired a person as charismatic as I am!  I would bring your company honor and glory!

I'm starting to talk like a demented person.  So, ANYWAAAAAAAAY,

On something different, I would go to Cabanatuan tomorrow and Mindoro on the weekends.  After that, I think we would go to Banawe.  I don't know if this is the right time for my mom to abandon all of her responsibilities but.. meh.

No comments: