Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Staring At The Bottom Of Your Glass Hoping One Day You'll Make A Dream Last.

Since I'm a conceited little prat (and actually, hey, you're in my blog.  Well, honestly, I'm just too lazy to write coherently) I will post another set of random shit about me, or the stuff that I think about, or feel, or whatever, you know, it's random.

  • I eat hotdogs and sausages everyday, without fail.  I don't know but I just have to eat some.  I love it so much.
  • And I'll probably die of cancer.  I eat hotdogs everyday and.. you know.. I used to do other stuff.  Plus, I don't remove my bra - ever.  I wear it 24/7.
  • I love, love, love, love, love, love caramel more than chocolate.
  • I have a thing for girls with long faces and big teeth (see: Agyness Deyn, Emily DiDonato, and Frida Gustavsson.)
  • I don't like getting sweaty (which is really weird 'cause I'm always dripping with sweat.)  I hate the feeling.
  • I'd rather stay at a very cold place than a hot and sunshiney one.
  • I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate x infinity, Finding Nemo.  I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like it.
  • I don't really care if I look like an idiot in a picture and someone posts it on Facebook or Twitter.  Like this one:
  • Do you know those scenes in a movie or in a TV series where they get something and leave it somewhere else?  Or when they mess up their stuff in the table or kitchen or cabinet or something?  I get really O.C. about that.  As in, until the end of the movie, I would keep on thinking about the stuff that got messed up and what would happen to it. Seriously.
  • I only had a Rihanna track in my iPod when I was in 4th year hs (I was 16) and a Neyo track when I was a freshman in college (I was 17.)
  • I like to think that I'm an interesting person but actually I'm pretty average and boring.
  • I don't really care about my stupid followers thing on twitter and the likes I get on facebook.  I mean, only losers and fucktards care about that crapola.
  • When I was younger, I really liked having nosebleeds.  I liked the feeling of blood suddenly dripping down my nose.  Hahahaha!  Omg I was weird. -______-
  • My only playmate when I was a kid was my brother.  We were not allowed to go outside the house or play with the neighborhood kids or something.  I mean, we would ride our bicycles inside the house or in the garage.  
  • I had three imaginary friends back then - Mijarla, Mitchy, and.. I forgot the name of the other one.  I would often drink tea with them and act like grown-ups with them.  Oh shit, I was retarded.
  • I'm scared as shit of the future.  As Motion City Soundrack puts it, "The future freaks me out."  It freaking scares the bejesus out of me.
  • I don't like breakfast food.  I don't know if it's connected with the earliness of the day and shit.. But, I don't like eating pancakes or waffles or tapsilog at 8 in the morning.  Ugh.  I hate breakfast food.  That's one of the reasons I'm not tempted to try IHOP or something.  Anyway, so, if you're wondering what I eat during breakfast..  I eat pasta or lunch or dinner food.  Go ask my parents, it's true.
  • ... I need to find a job very soon.  I love being a bum around the house but I need money.  Huhuhu.
I will continue this some other time.  Hihi.

No comments: