Monday, April 15, 2013

Jesus, I Just Can't..

I cannot emphasize enough how scared shitless I am of the future.  Jobstreet textmed me a while back that there were some interview-requests thing for me.  Unfortunately, I'm not at home so I wasn't able to check my email and stuff.  But, on the way home.. I was freaking out.  I know that my resume isn't really impressive and, honestly, I'm not even a star student.  I was pretty average, I'm not exceptional.  So, I was kind of freaking out and breathing deeply and shit.  I was already thinking, "Fuck, would I wing this thing? Would I fail?  What if I muck things up?" You know?  Those kind of things.  I am a freakin' nervous wreck right now.  I just want the interviews over and done with.

The other problem is..  I am not sure what to do with my life.  I just applied to every company I could see in JobStreet that requires fresh-grads and CA students.  If one of these companies accept me, I swear I won't fuck things up and shit.

Jesus, I am so terribly and insanely scared of the future... Of everything, actually.  Just guide me and stuff.  Please.

No comments: