Saturday, April 6, 2013

The End Of The Night.

Today I'm going to post my favorite One Direction songs!  If you love me, you'll listen to it, appreciate it, and become a Directioner!

1.) They Don't Know About Us
The first time I heard this song, I fell in love.  This was the best song in their Take Me Home Album (in my opinion.)

2.) Change My Mind
Still in the Take Me Home album.  I love how Louis was the opening singer in this song.  He may not be my favorite 1D member but his voice is one of the reasons I love One Direction!

3.) Loved You First
Still from Take Me Home. Omg. My Top 3's from Take Me Home.  I think the song's better in TMH anyway.

4.) One Thing
This one's a classic.  Zayn in the video makes my undies wet.  Kidding!  Or not.  Hahahahaha!  I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

5.) I Want
This one's written by Tom Fletcher (McFly) so it's extra special.  Hihihi.

6.) I Would
I love this song so much!  I love how Zayn sings the chorus part hihihi.

Lastly:
7.) Same Mistakes
Nothing could describe how much I love this song.  Nothing!

I love One Direction!  I really, really, really wish they'd visit the Philippines soon!

No comments: