Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh Jesus!


*Johnny Depp
- I love this GUY! He's my #1 Male Crush :))





*Neil Gaiman
-He's such an awesome writer.. Besides, I LOVE the leather jacket :))






*Pau Gasol
-Even if he's 7 ft. tall.. And, yeah, he transferred to the L.A. Lakers, I still have the hots for him. Actually, he was my very first male obssession (When I was 12.. Or 13.. HAHAHAHA) :)) Go ask my brother! =)) He'll tell you!






*Eric Bana
- HOMAYGAAAAD. He's SO HOTT. I could stare at him ALL DAY!

I know. I know. They all look the same.. OLD (Well, Pau Gasol is not really old. He's only 28.. Or 27.. Whatever. All I know is that he's in his late 20's.. That's young, right? I mean, for my standard..) DARK-HAIRED, FACIAL HAIR (LOADS!) Still, these are my crushes. Actually, it was Odessa who pointed out that my crushes look the same (the MALE ones, mind. HAHA) She said that they look madumi. I was.. INFURIATED. Fine, maybe they all have those bouncy facial hair/s.. But, it doesn't mean that they're madumi. Then, Odessa explained that they're sort of ragged and that's what she meant when she said "madumi." Suuuure.. Yeah, right.. *snorts*

My brother has a different theory, though. He said that my crushes look like Jesus Christ (With the hair and all..) And maybe I'm whoring over Jesus Christ. Oh. God. It's ridiculous, I know.. And all I could say is: May God forgive his impeccable soul.

*sighs*

Who cares anyway? As long as they have those beard and stuff -- I'll love them and I'll remain faithful to them. HAHAHA :))

I don't really know if something's wrong with me. I mean, I don't find younger guys interesting. It's the DADS you should watch out for. HAHAHA =))

SONG: Forever The Sickest Kid's She's A Lady :)

*BTW, I finished watching Sweeney Todd today. SO GORY! I LOVED IT! :) I just loved Johnny Depp.. And, the Blood :))

No comments: