Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sucks.

I hate my family so much.  If it's possible to be a zygote again, I would beg God to give me to a different family.  They hero-worship my brother.  It's so fuuuuuuuuuckin' surreal and overwhelming.  Seriously.  God, I hate everybody right now.  I swear, when I graduate and I find a good job, I'm going to some place far and nobody would ever find me.  I would stay there for, like, a year and make new friends and wouldn't contact anyone else.  And if I'm ok again, maybe I'll return.  That far place would be my happy place.  Wow.  I couldn't wait for it to happen.

ANYWAY, I can't believe the heat! It's driving me crazy.  Hmmm.  Maybe that's why I'm very moody and annoyed today.  Plus the fact that my time of the month is coming.  Ugh.  I hate the first week of the month.  Annoying.