Saturday, September 7, 2013

Erm..

I haven't updated for a very, very, very, very long time because we have crappy internet connection and Blogger won't just load!  It's so fucking frustating.

Well, nothing much happened anyway.  I finished reading The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake today.  It was about an unconventional sort of family and it was heartbreaking.  The mother was an adulteress.  Ugh.  The sister and the brother weren't close.  The dad was unaware of his wife having an affair..  and many other important stuff.  It was a good book but it was sort of weird.

Things aren't really looking up for me but I'm choosing to ignore the gnawing fear in my brain.  I just have to learn how to wing stuff.  And to stop overthinking!!

Anyway, I wish I could update again another time.  Our internet connection is a fucking bitch.

No comments: