Sunday, September 1, 2013

Feels.


I got everything from Tumblr.

At this moment, I'm not really sad.  I'm scared.  Actually, that's what I've been feeling a lot recently - fear and  rejection and anxiety.  I don't think you actually understand me when I say I'm terrified shitless of the future..  The fear, it grips my heart and it shatters my soul.  And this feeling?  It stays there.  It's there when I wake up, gnawing my brain, making my heart beat a little faster.  It's the last thing I think about at night.  This dread and agitation, it's eating me alive.  It makes me sad.  That's why I'm always sad these days... 'Cause I'm  scared and anxious and stuff and I don't think that anyone could understand me.

I'm sad because I'm scared.  And I can't do anything to battle away my fears and shit.

No comments: