Wednesday, September 25, 2013

If You Should Ever Tire Or If You Should Require A Sudden, Simple, Twist Of Fate..

I won't see The Killers tomorrow.  I won't.  Some people might think I'm overreacting and shit but, Jesus, it's The Killers.  One of my friends asked me before (circa 2011) who my top 5 bands are, I said, Death Cab For Cutie, Sum 41, Deas Vail, Gran Ronde (they fucking sound like The Killers, I kid you not) and, duh, The Killers.  I saw DCFC last year.  Sum 41..  Who knows when they'll hold a concert here.  Twice na nacacancel.  Deas Vail and Gran Ronde?  They're not that popular here in the Philippines so, yeah, there are only a handful of fans.  The Killers... Well, they're going to have a concert tomorrow.  And I'm going to miss it.  Fucking sucks.

You guys have no idea how sad I am right now.  So, excuse me while I drown myself in my tears.

No comments: