Sunday, September 15, 2013

Never Let Anyone Know What You Are Thinking.

My dad's a big The Godfather fan.  He doesn't really like reading novels because he prefers technical books or textbooks, you know, books that teach you stuff.  Anyway, ever since I was young, my dad would always rave about The Godfather.  He said that during his youth, he must've read it for, like, a billion times.  Yesterday, I finished reading The Godfather.  My father and I spent, like, two hours dissecting the book.  I haven't watched all of the movies yet, he specifically told me not to watch the movies unless I finished the book.  Since I have time now, I checked out the book.  Jesus, it was so bloody beautiful I couldn't stop reading!  Seriously!

Anyway, I watched The Godfather Part I last night.  I'm sorry but I'm now in love with the younger version of Al Pacino.  He's so fucking handsome I giggle every time his scene comes on!


Omgggggggggg isn't he handsome??!?!  He's just my type, right?  I mean, like RDJ, Neil Gaiman, Johnny Depp...  He has dark hair..  And the perfect face!  The perfect face!

Please let me have your babies!  I know you're 70+ now but please let me have your babies!!

Kidding aside, if you haven't read The Godfather yet..  Well, you should start doing something with your life and read it now!  You wouldn't regret it, I swear!  I should've listened to my dad's stories before because, I swear to God, The Godfather is so fucking worth it.  I want my own Godfather!!

No comments: