Friday, September 20, 2013

Siri Guru Daveh Nameh.

If you don't know, I'm currently obsessed with Al Pacino.  The last few days, I've been watching some of his movies non-stop.  Yesterday, I was able to watch Dog Day Afternoon three times.  I wish I'm kidding but I'm not.  I love him!  Even if I'm not crushing on him, I like him!  He's such a versatile and flexible actor!  So far these are some of his movies that I've watched (some movies, like, Ocean's Thirteen and Jack and Jill, he's not really the protagonist but..  meh, he's still there so it still counts):

1. The Godfather Part I (This is the movie that made me fall in love wih him huhuhu so fucking gwapo!!)

2. The Godfather Part II (Robert Deniro plays the young Vito Corleone here.  Wala lang.  Hahahaha.  He doesn't really look appealing when he was younger.)

3. The Godfather Part III (I didn't like this.  Parang napilitan nalang sila dugtungan and shit.)

4. Scarface (I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM!)

5. Donnie Brasco (He's such a fucking great actor! You'll sympathize with him even if he clipped 26 people!)

6. Jack and Jill (This is a really shitty movie and I can't, for the life of me, understand why Al Pacino accepted his role here.  Ugh.)

7. Ocean's Thirteen (He's the antagonist here and... well, he's pretty much a bastard.)

8. Scent of a Woman (I didn't really like the plot of this movie but.. meh.  And I think it's kind of unfair that he only won an Oscar here.  He's a terrific actor, yeah, but..  Jesus, this is nothing compared to Dog Day Afternoon!  He was motherfucking brilliant there!  The way he panics and shit and how he yells, "Attica!  Attica!  Remember Attica!", he's amazing!  It kinda sucked that he didn't win an Oscar there!  Swear madadala kayo sa acting nya.)

9. Heat (I LOVE THIS MOVIE!  I swear to God!  Robert Deniro is attractive here!  But, no, Al Pacino padin.  It just kind of sucked that he played the good guy here.  I think it's 'cause I'm used to seeing him play gangsters and mobsters and criminals and shit.  Anyway, suave Al Pacino is suave.  Hihihihi!)

And my personal favorite:

10. Dog Day Afternoon

I love this movie so freaking much!  Watch it and you'll get what I'm saying!  The way he panics and freaks out, it's like he's not acting at all.  It all seems natural.  The way he gets frustrated and shit, it all looks natural.  When you finish watching it, you'll get what I'm saying.  You'll get why I'm furious that he didn't win any Oscar's here.  He fucking deserves it, I swear to God.

I'm currently downloading The Panic in Needle Park.  After that I'm going to download... And Justice for All.  Then Serpico, then The Devil's Advocate, then Bobby Deerfield, then Scarecrow, then Dick Tracy, then Author! Author!  I hope I find good torrents for these films!  So far, I'm having trouble finding a decent torrent shit for Bobby Deerfield but.. we'll see.  I want to watch his films in the 70's 'cause that's when he was really fucking handsome.  Don't get me wrong, he's still ridiculously handsome now but..  there's something about his young voice and shit.  Hihihihi.  Can't wait to finish downloading everything!

Guys, seriously, watch Dog Day Afternoon.  It's funny.  It's amazing!  Al Pacino's really handsome and hilarious there!  Swear to God!

No comments: