Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Quiet Company.

Last Monday, I made my mom check my boobies because she had a patient who had a cyst thingy in her breast and she had to remove it surgically.  Anyway, I got paranoid so I told my mom to check mine as well.  In the middle of the awkwardness and shit, she froze, she said that she felt something on my left boob.  Of course I asked if she's sure, she said yeah 'cause there's nothing on my right boob.  As in sa left lang.  So, this coming Friday, I'm going to have my breasts thoroughly checked.  To be honest, I'm not really shocked or something.  I mean, have you seen my boobies?  They're huge!  And with my not-so-clean lifestyle, I know I'm going to have cancer.  What made me wince was the fact that it came early.  Way too early, you know?  Anyway, I'm not saying that it is cancer but in these cases, you have to think of the worst, right?

You think the cyst part or having it surgically removed would scare me but, well, it didn't.  You know what my first thought was when my mom was explaining shit to me?  I thought that if I'm going to die or something, it's okay because, at least, I would be free from the future and stuff.  If you know me, then you would know that I hate responsibilities and obligations.  I hate grown-up stuff.  And I've endlessly blogged about my fear of the future so, that's that.  But, meh.  Whatever happens, I'm okay with it, I guess.  I'll just wing it.

You know what, I think I'm experiencing a premature midlife crisis.  I mean, that would explain all of this fear and uncertainty!  RIGHT?  Hahahahaha!  Jesus, that's funny!

On something different, I'm making my best friend find something out about the The Killers tickets (Well, I can't die before this.  I can't and I won't!!)  She knows someone who could sell it in a cheaper price, if you're a fan, keep your fingers crossed!  Please, let it be 300 pesos.  Please, please, please.  HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: