Saturday, September 21, 2013

"He Wants To Kill Me So Bad, He Can Taste It."

I watched three Al Pacino movies today!  Dog Day Afternoon is still my favorite, though.

1.  ... And Justice For All

Amazing film.  Very handsome Al Pacino

Oh, what I would do to sleep beside/with/on top/under him...  Hahahahaha kidding!

2. Serpico

Oh, this film..  This film is something you ought to see.  It's a powerful film.  Swear.  This is based from a true story.  You'll get to catch an eyeful of Al Pacino's bearded face.  Swear to God.  Plus, he has a bathtub scene!  Check it:

Oh, what I would do to be the woman he's taking a bath with....  KIDDING AGAIN HAHAHAHA! Or not...?


3.  The Devil's Advocate

This movie, I didn't really like.  It was too..  Blah!  You know?  The ending's cute, though.  Plus, you'll get a chance to look at Keanu Reeves' edible buttocks!


I love Al Pacino.  I love him, he's my first thought when I wake up in the morning and he's my last thought at night.


Good night, guys!  Spread the love!

No comments: