Sunday, August 24, 2008

You give me peace in a lifetime of war.

I am watching Troy right now. God, I need to concentrate.. Later, mooch. :)

Anyway, I've finished Troy. Yeah, I hate the ending :| I know that I've mentioned before how much I hate those stupid, sappy happy endings. This time, it was an unhappy ending -- still, I was disappointed :| I want Briseis and Achillees (God. How do you spell that stupid thing?) to be together -- FOREVER. I mean Briseis gives him peace in a lifetime of war, right? :))

HOMAAAYGOOOOD. What's happening to ME? I can't just tell everybody that I'm disappointed because there was NO happy ending.. OHMYGOOOD. What's wrong with my brain? UGH.

Oh well. At least I saw Brad Pitt's killer abs.. And.. ERIC BANA. HOMAAAAYGAAAAD. He's so HOTT. :))

YUCK. I'm acting like a whore right now. Forgive me.. Too many boys.. So little space.. HAHA. K, labo. :)) Just give me 5 minutes and everything would be OVER. I promise :)

OHWELL. :)
See you soon :)

SONG: DCFC's The Ice Is Getting Thinner :)






No comments: