Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc

So much to do -- so little TIME. I'm really starting to appreciate Mr. Time. HONESTLY. Since I've procrastinated for too long.. I'm CRAMMING right now. Well, at least I finished ONE homework already (and, I'm NOT late :D) Fuck. Come to think of it.. I also need to do the fucking Sulating Impormal.. Fuck Fuck Fuck.. I'm, what, a month late? UGH. What's happening to me? I've been preoccupied with something super unimportant and look what's going on in my, um, Academics Life.

And then there's this shitty Synthesis Reflection. Fucker. Who wants to do that? God. I don't even know what to do with that load of... UGH. Ok, ok. I know that I need to prioritize stuff.. I mean when I heard that we're havin a FOUR-DAY-WEEKEND I got too excited. I forgot all about those other school obligations.

I NEED to get serious with my studies now. Like, REALLY. The thing is, I don't know HOW to start. And, really, I think that it wouldn't change anything at all -- so, what's the point? God. I hate those bleeding homeworks.. It makes me want to pull the hair out of somebody's armpits and shove it inside my mouth. UGH. YUCK. I know :)) I was just kidding. I WOULDN'T DO THAT.

Yep. Rants. Rants. Rants. I couldn't live without it. It's a part of me.. I think it completes me. I mean, hello, imagine Rina without any ranting.. There's no point in living, right? :)) HAHA. :))

Fine. Now, I'm wating for some classmates to turn up in YM so that I could ask them about the bloody Eco HW. I might just type it since I CAN'T FIND my bleeding Eco notebook. :| UGH. And, you wonder why Seniors get too grouchy..

Oh Well. Talk to you TOMORROW. Like, LIVE. :)

P.S. I'm so excited on the 22nd! We're going to watch a play and -- CLASSES are SHORTENED :)) COOOOOOL.

SONG: Breaking Benjamin's Forget It. Gaaaaawd, I love this song :)) *teary-eyed* brings back ALL the GOOD memories.. *sniffs* :))

No comments: