Tuesday, August 19, 2008

THIRD POST :))

So, it's my THIRD POST FOR TODAY. HAHA. K, naadik naman ako :)) Anyway, I'm doing the Eco thing right now. It's all thanks to CLAUDETTE DABU. She gave me the guide questions because I lost my Eco notebook. Honestly, I can't remember where I put it. God. I'm too young to have Alzheimers (Is that the proper spelling? Don't wince. I know I suck in spelling.. Then again, you know what I'm talking about, right?) So, anyway, I think I need to eat a lot of peanuts to, um, regain my fresh memory? My short term memory? Whatever.

I still haven't done the Sulating Impormal. But, I swear I would do it today. It's only 4.17 pm. I still have 4 hours to plan everything. :> Haha. Then there's the stupid Synthesis Reflection.. I think I don't want to pass it tomorrow. I would just tell Ampy to pass her Synthesis. She doesn't really have to sabotage her grades by waiting for me. For all we know, I might pass the Synthesis next month.. :))

Sigh. And honestly, why should I even try when everybody thinks that I buried my brain in the backyard? It's so not fun when people stereotype you :| Then again, that's the thrill, right? To prove that they're wrong. Or NOT. :)) Cheers.

Ohwell. I know that you can sense by now that I'm really bored because, hell, I had 3 BLOG POSTS for TODAY. How pitiful is that?

Then again.. I might post a fourth article later on. :)) HAHA.

Bye :)

No comments: