Monday, August 18, 2008

Why so serious?

I know that I'm, what, a month late.. but, honestly, who cares? I WATCHED BATMAN TODAY! Boy, Heath Ledger's a MAGIC. He's definitely the Joker-type of guy. I mean, with all that makeup, and yeah, his very convincing attitude, no wonder The Dark Knight's a humongous success. He's very convincing.. All that time he's on screen and doing those "Why so serious?" lines, I was freaking out and I was really trying to hide the paranoia sweeping over me (like some psycho's going to strangle me and bite my head off.. like, LITERALLY..) Tsk. Too bad he's dead -- it's such a waste of pure talent.

On the other hand, I've a problem about Christian Bale being Batman.. Honestly, I think he's , well, not very attractive, although I must say that he has a very hot body *drools* Anyway, I mean, hello, George Clooney became Batman.. Take a look at George Clooney's gorgeous everything.. Now, take a look at Christian Bale.. Um, notice any difference? I'm not being mean or anything.. All I'm saying is that... FINE.. Christian Bale's body's so hot but.. UGH. NEVER MIND. Forget I said anything.

ANYWAY, on something very different.. Have you noticed anything new in this blog site? Have you noticed the very different colors? It's no longer GREEN :) and guess WHO edited everything.. Got that one right, honey -- MOI. It's really my first time to edit something.. REALLY. I bothered Chezca and she said that it's easy.. And I asked her how to do it.. Guess what her reply is: Self-study lang yan. So, I pulled myself up and patiently studied how to put my name and tagboard and everything in the bloody blog-code.. And, lo and behold, my hardwork resulted to this :) Not too shabby, right? First time's GOOD :)

BTW, my ECO notebook's missing. Please tell me if you know where it is.. PLEASE. :| I can't do my stupid homework because I don't have my notebook.

SONG: Greenday's Holiday :)

No comments: