Sunday, August 17, 2008

stop talking in riddles

everything has a reason it exists.

like this blog for example, maybe it's still here to tell jodie that yeah, i miss her too already and that i'm bored big time right now..

i know that there's somebody out there who has more fucked up problems than i. and i'm betting odessa's butt that they're a hell lot braver than me. ugh. i just want to run away most of the times. i mean, hello, have you seen my eyebags? they're so dark! have you glanced at my forehead? zits! stress is eating me out. i couldn't think properly anymore. and yeah, i know, i've been bitchy the past few months (ask pipi..) well, anyway, since i'm typing with extreme feelings right now, i might as well apologize for acting, well, unforgivably. give me a mo and i'm sure (well, i hope) that i'm going to be ok again. and i mean, really ok.

honestly, i'm scared. i don't know what's going on with me right now. this is something really new. this is the first time i felt something like this (i mean, extreme paranoia. extreme greed..) :| it's freaking me out, to be brutally frank. well, i know there's an antidote somewhere. give me a couple of months to figure that out and cure myself. ok? :)

ok. i'm good. i'm fine.

song: the ballad of peter pumpkinhead by the crash test dummies :) really fun song.

No comments: