Monday, February 16, 2009

Did You Have To Turn Your Back When Forever Didn't Last?

Crap. Crap. CRAP! There are still no font buttons! Screw Blogger! Screw those bloody idiots who thought that it would be a hell lot of fun if you blog without your preferred font & alignment. Isn't it GREAT? I've been doing side splits & doing cartwheels since last, last week.

UGH. I don't want to abandon this blog just because there are no fucking buttons. I mean, c'mon.. I had Bloggy with me since I was a Sophomore :> Lourdes made it. :D When everybody else changed their URL's & changed their sites -- I clung to Electromagnetosis for dear life. :) Actually, I had this odd promise to myself -- I wouldn't delete this blog FOREVER! Even if blogs are passe & old-school already -- I would keep this one since I consider it as a friend already. KUDOS ELECTROMAGNETOSIS!

Last Valentines Day, I had a date with Jodie, Ampy, Odessa & Eryel. It was okaaay. Honestly, I think it's BETTER than ok since I'm hanging out with them. Hmmm. I don't know what's wrong with being single. If you have those four -- I think you're complete already. Paranoia. Sarcasm. Oddness. Gayness.. Every weird fact you're looking for -- you'll find them in JAOE. K. :))

Anyway, I finished editing Gego's layout. Gawd. I think it's really nice & really girly. :)) But, I swear, when I first saw it.. I fell in love with it. :"> :)) Ohwell. I really like Gego's layout. :)) Dyosa na nya talaga ako. HAHAHA!

I'm losing my writing bananas :| Swear. My blog posts are crappy & annoying. Screw my dead brain cells. Yo said that stress kills your brain cells. Gawd. No wonder I'm so bloody stupid -- there are NO brain cells left in my minuscule brain! UGH. I'm so stressed out. :| *SIGHS* I like my old writings better. They're more interesting &.. Lovable. :| I hate myself. I swear I do.

SONG: Saves The Day's Anywhere With You. I got addicted to this song last February! :)) I just remembered it today because it's Feb. 16.. K. =)) This song is one of the reasons I LOOOOVE Music. :)

No comments: