Saturday, February 28, 2009

They Call Me "Hell."

I'm in Sienna's house right now with Odessa. We're waiting for our Trigo teacher. God. I'm so doing everything I can to pass this f'd-up Trigo subject. Ugh. Ugh. UGH!

Saturday classes. BOOOORING. Drained the happiness out of me. *rolls eyes* HAHAHAHA. Feeling ko super mamimiss ko lahat ng tao sa STC. :)

Grad pics are out! At least she gave me her grad pic. That's enough to make me smile. :) I haven't talked to her for a very loooong time. And, honestly, I MISS HER. I SUPER DO. I can never get her out of my system.. Although, we're super malabo right now. AYYY EWAN. Basta. I hope we could sort this out.. I hope I could.

CIAO. Imma update again LATER. :)

Love y'all. :D

SONG: The Ting Tings' That's Not My Name. Hind ba obvious sa mga GM ko? :))

No comments: