Monday, February 2, 2009

& We All Fall Down..

LONG TIME NO TAAAAALK.

You can't blame me. Our Internet's BROKEN. Honestly, I must've said all the curse words to the, um, repair-ers. Those bloody idiots. Been calling them non-stop for five fucking days.

Anyway, OUTBOUND LAST FRIDAY. It was lots of FUUUUN. All the pictures are still in my cam, I'm going to upload it when out internet's fixed na :D I honestly miss the Cyberworld. I swear. :( I miss talking to my friends. I miss reading OMG! in Yahoo. I miss BLOGGING.

I'm in the Computer lab right now. It's my only access to the Cyberworld. HAHAHAHA.

It's February 2! This is my first post for February :D And.. I got my planner TODAY! I LOVE IT! :D I've been clinging to it for dear life. Hahaha. I'm being malabo again, am I?

Everything's going well. I think..? I hope it lasts.

Jeez. I said I'm done for good. I've been saying that since July. Look at me now, I still can't.. GO FORWARD. *sighs* Ohwell. This better be good. I'm crossing my fingers. :)

No comments: