Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Much For My Happy Ending.

.. Sienna's screaming her lungs out. Syempre, na-LSS naman ako. :)) I'm at her house again, making that god-forsaken Gingerbread Guy. It's making my eyebags go bananas. I need to go to beeeed. I've been really grumpy today and I think I need to say sorry to all my, um, victims. REALLY. Honestly, I'm losing the will & the, how should I put it, the "happiness" to live. Really. K. Di kelangan mag-emote. :)) Pero, seriously.. I'm getting bored with my fucked-up life. What's new? The only thing I could achieve is to annoy my parents, anyway.

I want to feel loved. Really.

ANYWAAAAAY. I hope I could straighten things out. Everything was ok. Too bad I was so preoccupied with some other stuff -- I didn't notice God answering my prayers. Too fucking bad. And now, I'm asking -- I'm BEGGING him for another chaaaance. Please, please, PLEASE God. 'Cause, honestly, I don't want to lose her. Cheesy as it sounds, she's all that I need now. As I've said before -- she's my bright little ray of sunshine. Always.

.. Then again, I have to go. We need to make the man-shapes out of those lumpy dough-stuff.

SONG: Goo Goo Doll's Before It's Too Late.

No comments: