Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do You Really Want To Live Forever?

I went to Misha's house & I had a latta fun. K. Firstly, I didn't go there for FUN. I went there to practice those parts in the Game Show this coming Tuesday. Gawd. I'm scaaared. Really. I'm living in a world of ad-libs.. But this time, I have to memorize a couple of stupid lines.

Videoke. Wii. Computer. It simply made my day. :>

I have this feeling that I'm wading in a mud-full of uncertainties. Swear. I'm NERVOUS. Aww. C'mon, I've experienced this a dozen of times already. Still, the feeling's so baaaad when you dwell on the thoughts that someone's going to go away. That you're about to lose somebody all over again. I hate that feeling. I hate it. :| Too bad it's out of my hands now. I wouldn't know what to do anymore. Shiiit. And to think that we're doing FINE. God.

SONG: Still Alphaville's Forever Young.

No comments: