Friday, February 13, 2009

You're Almost Gone. You're Good As Gone.

Today is Friday the 13th. I wasn't unlucky. Pretty cool, huh? To be viciously honest, I think today's the BEST day in my entire week. Everything's straightened out. This is more than what I've prayed for. Thank you GOD. I swear, I'm really thankful. :)

I want to buy her a pair of Vans. But, my only problem is that she might have that pair already. So, I think the best way to buy her the kind of Vans she doesn't have yet is when I'm with her so she could point out what she likes and what she loathes. Get? K. Nevermind. I'm going to find a way.

ANYWAY. We went to KFC today. After that, we went back to STC. Too bad Jodie left early when we were in KFC :| ANYWAY. It was super FUN we danced our hearts out. We screamed our lungs out. We maneuvered our asses like there's no tomorrow. We were giggling & laughing so hard -- people are staring at us. Tut tut. Those kids. Tsk tsk. K. :))

Tomorrow, I'm going to have a date with four of the people I love most in the world. Jodie, Odessa, Eryel & Ampy. I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be the highlight of my week.. I think? :)) And, I SWEAR, it's going to be FUN. I love those guys. They never fail to make me smile. :) I bet tomorrow's going to be my BEST Valentimes EVER. Don't call me stupid. I misspelled Valentines on purpose. I think it's cooler when you say VALENTIMES instead of Valentines. Then again. :))

Ohwell. I'm going to take a bath. I'm stinky. I'm smelly. I need to wash off the stench. UGH.

Lots & lots of love,
Rina :)

*****
(EDIT)

You know what, I've never realized how lucky I am to have my father. I've never realized how fortunate I am to have a father who constantly say stuff like, "Rina. Mag-diet ka na, anak." *PAUSE* "Pero kahit ano mangyari, MAGANDA ka padin!". I've never realized how God blessed me with a father who actually believes in me. Who gets mad at me whenever I say things like, "I don't think I could do it anymore. I want to quit.", "I'm not good at it. Si Yo nalang." Who would croon those mushy words that make me wince, "Pakiss nga sa Baby Girl ko! Eto ang FAVORITE DAUGHTER ko ehh." wherein I would reply, "Ehh kung may iba kang daughter, patay ka saken." Who would tell me to be more patient with my ever-annoying mom. Who would try his best to make me laugh whenever I'm gloomy. Who would forever spoil me with iPods, laptops, & FOOD THAT I WOULDN'T CONSIDER AS "DIET FOOD". Who's ALWAYS my KAKAMPI. Who begs me to try to act more as a girl than as a boy since I'm his Unica Hija. Who literally blinds himself with the idea that I'm the PRETTIEST girl in the world. Who supports me with my weird Johnny Depp Fantasies. Who would neglect his career to "hang out" with me every break when I'm in college already. Who honestly thinks that I may have a shot in the world someday. Who doesn't abandon me whenever I have my mood swings and I tend to snub everybody. Who doesn't feel embarrassed to have ME as a DAUGHTER. Who tells me that, "Ok lang anak. Kahit ano mangyari, andito naman ako palagi ehh."

How lucky am I? Today he bought those roses I receive every Valentines Day since I was 6. I don't need any other man in my life. I swear. I'm dead serious. Nobody could EVER replace my good ol' man. And, I PROMISE, if I succeed in the future -- it's because of him. It's because he gave me ALL the reasons I need to believe and trust in myself.

SONG: We The Kings' August Is Over.

No comments: