Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where Would I Be Without You?

I changed my layout a bazillion times already & the stupid font buttons are still MISSING. It's pissing me off all over again! UGH.

Today is very unproductive. Like, really. Hmm, on the other hand, I think it's also ok since I get to sleep for a loooong time. *sighs* I'm so deprived of sleep this past few months -- sleeping cleared my head & made me jubilant! YIPEEEE!


I was talking to my dad & my brother & I don't know how our topic changed from Dante's Inferno to my mom to being sweet & malambing..

K - Kapatid
A - Ama
R - Rina

R: Wow. Ngayon ko lang na-realize na hindi ako malambing. HAHAHA.
A: Oo, ehh, brusko ka eh.
K: *snorts with laughter*
R: Si Yo feeling ko malambing dati.
A: Oo naman. Lalo na sa mommy nya. Every morning, dahan dahan na ikikiss ni Yo si Mommy. (Demonstrates a hilarious way of pouting his lips & "kissing" someone.)
R: Tas ngayon, HINDI NAAAA.
A: OO NGA! Every morning, "Ma? Pwede? Pwede.. Magcomputer?" Dapat hindi ganon! You shouldn't change! Dapat malambing ka pa din. Guys should make girls feel important. I don't think it's a sign of weakness when you show a girl you love her. Or when you show your emotions. It's being real. (Turns to Yo.) Do you understand that? Kaya sabe ko dapat kini-kiss mo padin si Mommy ehh.

My dad is the sweeeetest. Kahit nasermonan nya ng hindi oras si Yo -- natuwa naman ako. :))

SONG: She Believed by A Change Of Pace.

No comments: