Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You're The Reason Why I Burst And Why I Bloom.

It's almost 11P.M. and I'm still sitting in front of Sienna's computer in their house. Take note: I am NOT going to sleep here. We're trying to fix everything for our Feasibility Study tomorrow. Ugh. Stress is trying to take the sanity out of me. I'm really sleepy.

God. I am so effing scared. I want to graduate. I mean, c'mon, for heaven's sake.. Graduation Day's on MY 17th birtday! My parents are going to kill me if I don't graduate. I swear, they would. Especially my mom. She tends to.. Nag and.. God. I don't want to talk about it. We're in good terms right now.. So, I'm leaving it like that. But, I swear. I'm trying my best. I AM. *sighs* Really, when I'm beginning to appreciate what's going on with my usually topsy-turvy life -- something would happen to make me realize that, yeah, everything's fucked up -- NOTHING would change. So, do you honestly think I appreciate HOPE? I ABHOR that bloody word. It just makes you think of nice stuff for a while -- then when you snap out of it, you'll realize that YOU'LL LOSE. You're pathetic. You're HOPELESS. The really bad part is that YOU cling to that word because you're ACTUALLY HOPING for SOMETHING. There's NOTHING to hope or yearn for. NOTHING.

God, I'm ranting again, am I? Sorry. I'm just feeling VERY loser-ish for a couple of months now.

Anyway, I got my planner last Monday (KUDOS PAUIIE!!!) and I've been obssessing about it for.. 3 days now. HAHAHAHA :)) Swear. You should look at Odessa and I. We're holding our planners like it's our first time to have one. :)) Really. it's funny. :))

Talk to you soon.

Ciao.

SONG: Motion City Soundtrack's Hold Me Down.

No comments: