Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad.

"Scarlet, before you go through with this, I want to remind you of September 7, 1988. It was the first time that I saw you. You were reading less than zero. You were wearing a Guns and Roses T-Shirt. I’d never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking that I had to have you, or I’ll die. And then you whispered that you loved me at the homecoming dance and I felt so peaceful and safe because I knew that no matter what happens, from that day on, nothing could ever be that bad, because I had you. And then I grew up and lost my way. And I blamed you for my failures. And I know that you think you have to do this today, but I don’t want you to. I guess if I love you, I should let you move on."
- Mike/Mark O'Donnell; 17 Again.

That line made me sob. Go ask Jodie, I was crying so hard inside the theatre -- she was laughing.

It's incredible how some people feel that kind of thing, huh? Simply marvelous. It's like a magic show -- where everything is possible, glamorous, & brilliant.

.. And it doesn't even matter that I suck 'cause, honestly, s/he sucks more than me. Come July, I've experienced a year of total struggle. Tsk tsk. But, what I'm going through right now? I'm good. :> I AM good. I could keep up. I could do this. I just need to focus. :>

Happy Mom's Day to all the mother's out there. :)

SONG: Still Good Girls Go Bad. :">

No comments: