Thursday, May 7, 2009

She'll Unease You.

Mygahd. I just love that song. Thanks to Pipi, though. She was the one who made me realize that this song is worth listening to. :)) At first, I would just hear it from my father who would swagger his butt, playing the electric guitar while singing his random playlist. Pipi told me to listen to this certain song. HIHIHI. I finally appreciated it. :> Well.

BTW, don't mind my previous post. It's not something EMO. I got LSS-ed with a song. I'm not telling what song & who the artist is. You guys are going to laugh at me. Although, come to think of it, we're in the 21st century & you could easily google the lyrics.. Then, you'll find out how gay I am. :)) Goodluck with that. :D Hmm, I did try googling it -- No, it's NOT the title of the song. It's a LINE from a song. And, I'm definitely not telling. :> Hint? Color. :D

What a random day. It's not even worth rewinding. Jesus. What's wrong with me.

Anyway, I'm still not in the mood to blab about anything. I just want to type, type, & type. Silly as it seems -- I miss school. At least I could see other people there. I'm ass-bored. I miss review days. :|

SONG: Kim Carnes' Bette Davis Eyes.

No comments: