Monday, May 4, 2009

Matt 101.

If he's one of the reasons Matt-ematics was invented -- I think I would ace Math. Too bad he wasn't.

Anyway, I am so frigginly addicted to this boy. Ohlala! I'm boy-whoring again. Aren't you just PROUD? World, meet MATT PROKOP. The reason why I'm on a bloom today. The reason why I stay up late & wake up early. One word: STALK. Ohwell. I really think he's hott. If he was a girl -- I would definitely, DEFINITELY.. Nevermind. Your virgin & innocent minds wouldn't keep up. HAHAHA.



And do you know the BEST part of this Immoral Fantasy? ;;) He's only a year older than me. :> It's such an improvement. I mean, c'mon, I used to daydream about guys thrice my age! HIHIHI. Maybe I'm beginning to appreciate the young-celebrity-male species out there. Nice work, Rina! :>

Maybe I could make another post later, huh? We'll see.

No comments: