Sunday, May 10, 2009

Yes, Bozo, You Could Make Her Happy!

I was reading some lines & watching some clips from GGS2. Mygahd.

B: Maybe you just want me to be as unhappy as you are.
C: I would never wish (?) that on anyone. I want you to be happy.
B: Then look down deep.. Into the soul I know you have. And tell me if what you feel for me is real, or if it’s just a game. If it’s real, we’ll figure it out.. All of us. And if it's not.. Then please Chuck, just let me go..
C: It's just a game. I hate to lose. You're free to go.
B: Thank you *goes out*
S: *enters* Chuck, why did you just do that?
C: Because I love her.. And I can't make her happy.

I think Chuck's a martyr (and an idiotic one, for that matter) for doing that because it's his perfect opportunity to be HAPPY. How could Chuck think that he's not fit to be with Blair?  They're perfect for each other!  OMG, what's wrong with him?  The drama, the shitty-shitty sweety-sweety stuff?  If he really wants Blair, even if it's selfish, he should just go pursue her!  He should stop thinking about not being able to make her happy, blah, blah, blah.  Idiots.

Jesus Christ. I need to buy GGS2's DVD already. I need to finish it! I'm stuck in Episode 8! Ages ago, I was advanced. Now, I'm TOO LATE. :|

SONG: Still Cobra Starship & Leighton Meester's Good Girls Go Bad.

No comments: