Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life Of A Cheese.

I'm not able to blog properly these days. One reason. Two words: Broken Laptop. There are 2 spare computers in the house but I'm not at ease in using any of the 2. I want my own laptop. :( And I miss it. :( That's also the reason why I barely go online these days. Anyway, ang sabe, baka daw bukas ko na makuha. PLEASE NAMAN.

I bought The Da Vinci Code today. Yeah, I know that it's so yesterday & all. But, quite frankly, I appreciated Dan Brown after watching Angels & Demon's last Thursday. The movie's SUPER DUPER worth it. So, I'm reading The Da Vinci Code today. Actually, after blogging -- I'm off to my bed to slump around & continue reading. HAHA.

Tomorrow's the start of classes of my La Sallista friends. GOODLUCK GEGO, HAZIELLE, LOURDES & FIXI. And to all those other La Sallistas out there. Sorry. Sila kasi yung naalala ko. :)) Anyway, I promised Gego that I would visit her tomorrow -- it totally slipped my mind that it's my mom's birthday. So, I think I have to postpone my visit & DLSU crashing. :)) I promise I'll contact her. :))

I can't eat a lot of food these days. I'll talk more about it tomorrow. I PROMISE. The Book is calling me. HAR HAR.


SONG: Build Me Up Buttercup. :> I like the McFly & Busted version. :D

No comments: