Monday, May 4, 2009

Shaving Your Armpits Could Ruin Your Chances Of Wearing A Skimpy Bikini.

.. Not that I have any plans of wearing a skimpy bikini in a beach. NEVER. My too conservative soul wouldn't take it. Anyway, I heard in a commercial that shaving could darken your underarms (For real?) If you do that, you wouldn't be able to throw your hands up in the air while wearing a sleeveless top.. And, yeaaah, you wouldn't be able to wear a bikini. Tsk tsk. So, my proposal? Plucking. BUT, if you pluck -- you'll have chicken skin. Ew. You wouldn't want to have that. Hmm. Waxing? Ohhhh. The pain, it has no name! How about those laser stuff? Ooops. It's not really tested yet.

So, I guess you'll just have to stick with your bushy & Rapunzel-like hairpits. In the end, I wouldn't be amazed if you could braid it or make an Afro out of it. Coolness. :))

OMG. This update has no sense. Insane randomness! :)) The beauty of being bored. :> It makes you think about, um, unusual stuff.

So, 'till tomorrow then.

Ciao. :>

P.S. If I were you, I wouldn't follow my advice.. Waxing is the safest, though.. I think..? :))

No comments: