Thursday, May 14, 2009

Zoom In.

Since yesterday, I just bonded with my brother's PSP. Literal na yun lang ang ginawa ko. :)) Pero I missed playing Harvest Moon kasi. :D

Here are some of the details. K. Proud na proud naman ako sa Farm ko.
Farm Name: Whoddunit (HAHAHAHA. The first one I made was named: PSYCHEDELIC. HAHAHA.)
My Name: Viktor. ;;)
Dog's Name: Chester.
Horse's Name: Sophitia.
Cows: Astinos & Agatha
Sheep: Camilla
Hens: Seraphina, Georgina, Anastasia, Tabitha.

Odiba ang bobongga ng names ng mga alaga ko? :))

And I think my future wife to be would be ELLI. I didn't expect it kaya. Nagulat nalang ako na from Gray -- naging Purple na ang heart nya. Ehh di tinuloy tuloy ko na. >:D As of now, Green na anf heart nya. I just need to find the Blue Feather & maker her heart red tas I could propose & marry her na. Lalala. :D

And. AND. As of this moment, I am still listening to The Moffats. Wow. :o Boyband me kuh-razy! :))

Ohwell. Tomorrow, I'm having a date with my mom. So, I think that my Friday wouldn't be that uneventful.

Got to fly, Viktor's waiting for me. :))

SONG: Obviously it's still Life Is So Short. :>

No comments: