Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nobody Really Knows.

My father is a frustrated chef. For real. Ever since I was a kid, he loves to cook -- even if, well, most of his, er, experiments are not that, well, edible. Anyway, tonight is Italian Night -- where we pretend that we're eating in Sbarro or somewhere Italian Chic. My mom made pizza while he made spaghetti & cooked fried chicken. (Yes. The food's edible. And, honestly, goooood. His cooking skills are improving. HAHA.)

What had me laughing so loud was when he was done cooking the chicken. He was carrying it on a plate.

H: Him
Y: Yo

H: O, eto na. Lumiit sya.
Y: Baka yan yung nainjectionan ng tubig.
H: (seriously) Ewan ko lang. Maliit talaga sya ehh. Sige. Kumain na kayo ng kalapati.

I ROARED WITH LAUGHTER. HAHAHAHA. Kalapati na ang tawag nya sa fried chicken kasi SOBRANG LIIT. Peste. BENTA. Kapag nakita nyo, mapapahalakhak talaga kayo. =))

Ohwell. :>

Let's talk more shit tomorrow. I hope they get to fix my laptop sooner. Sobrang computer-hopping ako dito sa bahay. NPC. No Permanent Computer. Wala naman ako makausap dahil lahat sila nakaharap sa mga computer nila. Jeez.

SONG: John Legend's Everybody Knows.

No comments: