Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pretty Lame.

I envy the people who has a picture perfect life.

I envy the people who got in their preferred schools.

I envy the people with beauty & brains.

I envy the people with pretty fantastic bodies.

I envy the people who has their own rooms.

I envy the people with older brothers.

I envy the people who has QWERTY phones.

I envy the people who owns a MacBook.

I envy the people who are so goddamn pretty.

I envy the people who knows how to commute.

I envy the people who're very confident with who they are.

I envy the people who saw DCFC already.

I envy the people who got to hook up with Johnny Depp, Gabe Saporta, & Channing Tatum.

I envy the people who are as tall as oak trees.

I envy the people who are Math Braniacs.

I envy the people who get to wear extra piercings without their parents running down their throats.

I envy the people who would take up Molecular Cell Biology.

I envy the people who get to spend vacation properly with their parents.


My life sucks. Who would want to be Rina?

Then again, I'm a HAPPY pancake, right? I ought to learn to be contented. Honestly. Ohwell. :D

P.S. I love my new layout, don't you?

No comments: