Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Booyah!

So, I've been YouTube-ing a lot of Cobra Starship & The Academy Is.. lately.  Well, 80% of the time, it's The Academy Is..  William Beckett is so cute!  I'm going to post some pictures and videos!

He's really cute there!

This interview is funny. :))

And this one is really sweet.  They're really close, huh?

HEHEHE.  Gabe's a loud snorer and William's reaaaally quiet. :))

Anyway, isn't he the cutest?  If you transform William Beckett into a girl, she would be a really pretty and cute girl.  Goooood.  He's so charming and funny and..  OMG.  William Beckettttt!  Now, I'm going to post some pictures of William Beckett!









I like him a lot when he sports longer locks.  He has shorter hair now.  Look:


He's still attractive but I really love his longer hair.  Maybe it's just me, but I like guys with long hair.  HEHE.

Anyway, it's my mom's birthday tomorrow.  I bought her a bag.  I know it's a cheapie compared to the things she owns/buys.  Still, it's the thought that counts, right? :>

No comments: