Monday, May 16, 2011

Robot.

You know what's scary?  I don't know what's going to happen to me after I graduate.  What the hell.  I don't have any talent, I'm not good at anything, I'm dumb and stupid.  And no, this is not a self-pitying monologue or something. I'm stating facts.  Anyway, what's going to happen to me?  I can't possibly depend on my parents for the rest of my life.  Somehow, one way or another, I need to, and I mean, I REALLY NEED TO think about my future.  I mean, what the hell am I going to do with my life?

When I say I'm ok with the idea of me being a bum..  I don't mean it.  Well, hmm, sometimes I do but deep down I know I don't want to be a bum.  But, seriously.  I don't know what to do after graduating.  Let's hope hat I graduate.  God, my parents are gonna murder me if I don't graduate.  ANYWAY, the thing is..  I don't really know what's going to happen to me.  I'm not good at anything.  And it scares me.  Ugh, God.

K.  Whatever.  Just fuck it.

No comments: