Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is This Coincidence Or A Sign?

I've been babbling about Bill Beckett for the past few days and I know it's amusing and annoying in some ways. Anyway, let me annoy you some more.  Check out this video and this song.  This is my favorite The Academy Is..  song.  The title is The Last Midnight Show.  I got this from YouTube and it's from a live concert, so, that makes Bill a tad more charming and attractive!  HIHIHI.  Anyway, he could wear frog's feet, for all I care, and I would still obsess over him.  HEHE.

Isn't Bill the cutest?  Man, I could just eat him up and gobble him down.  He's so talented and witty and gorgeous.  Goodness.

Check out 0.13-0.20.  He's so cute, OMG.  The way he smiled and the way he walked..  Oh my God.  This guy would really make me sin!

Anyway, that's all.  I would just like to share my favorite The Academy Is.. song. :>

3 comments:

Rose said...

ALAM MO BANG NAHAWA NA KO SA OBSESISON MO MYGAD =))) Nanunuod ako ng TAI at Bill Beckett videos ngayooon. ~thinking of ways to make bestfriend listen to KPOP lololol~

Rina E. Macaraig said...

SEE JODIE! =)) May mga 4 na na tao ang naguunfollow saken sa Twitter sa kakapost ko ng videos/pictures ni Bill Beckett/TAI. Pero di pa din ako tumitigil. JODIE SOBRANG NAOOBSESS AKO! =)) SWEAR. Sya lang iniisip ko. :-(

(EHHHHH. TAI-pop nalang. KBYE.)

Rose said...

OMG seryoso? =))) Ako kebs lang cute naman siyaaaaa!! Rina wag sanang maging obsession yung akin plis. Di ako makanuod ng House dahil kung ano anong TAI video pinanuod ko :((

Gago HAHAHAHA TAI-pop patang Thai-pop lang ah. K :| =))