Saturday, May 14, 2011

Monopoly.

So, yesterday, I hanged out with some of the Perfect Kids.  Jodie was there, so were Eryel, Mons, Gego, Maeka, Hazielle, and Jesileen.  It was a spur of the moment thing and I was really glad that some of them came. Hihihi.  We talked about random things.  God, I missed them so much!  I mean, we just talked and talked and laughed and talked and laughed some more.  We played Pusoy Dos but after a few games, a security guard told us that we couldn't play cards inside the mall.  Later on, Maeka bought the Monopoly cards thing.  OMG.  It was so fun to play!  (Shout out to Jodie and Eryel: WE MUST BUY ONE TOO!)  We were having so much fun when the very same guard came and told us we couldn't play.  Come on!  It was Monopoly.  MONOPOLY!  Ugh.  Oh well.

Gosh.  I've missed them super duper much.  I wish high school didn't have to end.  Nakooooo.  Anyway, since Beyiia wasn't around, there weren't any pictures to post.  :))


On something different, gosh, I want to watch Supernatural season 2 already!  Swear, you guys should also watch it.  It's kind of freaky (although Jonah said that the scariest season was season 1..  After that, it's not so frightening anymore) but I like the story and the action and, well, everything!  I can't wait to start with season 2.  I told my mom to buy me the DVD's.  She told me that she's going to buy me these DVD's tomorrow!  Oh joy!  This is the highlight of my summer..  Watching a lot of TV series' (what's the plural form of SERIES?  Anyway, you get my drift, right?)  ANYWAY, that up there, my friends, is a Supernatural season 2 trailer.  OMG.  Isn't it cool?  I'm so excited to watch it.

Hmmm.  Speaking of things that I want to watch, Jodie said that there's an awesome Sherlock series.  I have to download it too!  After I finish downloading GG, HIMYM, and That 70's Show season 6, I'm going to download that series.  HIHIHI.


No comments: