Friday, May 13, 2011

Tell Me What I Want To Hear.

So, it's my last day at Instituto Cervantes tomorrow. Too bad I can't enroll for the 2nd level because it would clash with my, um, UST duties (enrollment, blah blah blah). Anyway, I had fun. I could understand some of the conversations my parents are having. =)) My parents said that I would continue this.. Maybe next summer. Hopefully it wouln't clash with my OJT thing.

God, I learned how to commute! After 5 years of begging.. My dad finally allowed me to commute. Last, last Friday, I commuted from Makati to TriNoma! I'm so awesome. And last Friday, I commuted from Makati to Odessa's house! So badass! Awesomesauce. This is such a big deal for me because I have been coccooned my entire life. So.. Spare me the rolling eyes and "Ang babaw" thoughts.

I have a very sad news. I went to the foodcourt in TriNoma a while back. And, guess what, Gonuts Donuts is GONE! GONE! I love that doughnut shop more than Krispy Kreme! :-( I feel aweful. So, I asked my mom to buy me a cupcake from Frosting's. I felt a little better but, bygod, I'm still sad! The cupcakes in Gonuts are yummy and cheap! Swear to God! They taste good. :-( Huhuhu.

On something different, I'm going to ask my mom to buy me the next 5 seasons od Supernatural! I finished the first season last Sunday. Fine Jonah, fiiine. I agree. The story and the plot was amazing. But, it scared the freakin' bejesus out of me. Still. Ohmygod I can't wait to watch Season 2!!!

No comments: