Saturday, May 28, 2011

I've Got A Lefty Curse.

Let's end the day with a bang!










He's so attractive.  I could spend my whole life staring at him.  Yum!


If you guys haven't listened to the videos I'm going to post..  My respect for you would go down the drain or the pipes..  Whatever.  ANYWAY:

William Beckett is a perfect creature.  I know he's sort of skinny and lanky..  But, bygod, that makes him more attractive and drool-worthy.  =P~  I love this song so much!

One of the best songs in their album, SANTI.  HIHIHI.  Been singing this for days.

REALLY cute music video.  :>

Is my William Beckett obsession starting to annoy you..?  Sorry.  =))

1 comment:

Rose said...

K ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE MYGOLLY!! Nagbackread lang ako sa Tumblr niya kagabi. =)))Rina, ang cute nung anak niya :D Sarap nilang kainin hohoho