Friday, May 20, 2011

I'm Everywhere That You Go.

One thing you should know about me is that I like models.  Not in a perverted way but in a way where I could stare at their pictures all day and marvel at their beauty and charm and body.  Hmm.  The latter part sounds a bit perverted but, what the hell, are you getting my point?  I like models because they're the people that I could never be.  They're beautiful, charming, gorgeous, sexy, glamorous, and sophisticated.  So, to honor my model-fetish..  I'm going to post some of my most viewed and stalked models.  =))

Ok, this is Agyness Deyn. I like her so much! She could wear a bathrobe and she would still look gorgeous!  How is that even possible?

Now this one is Natalia Vodianova.  What I like about her is her very young and fresh looking face.  Who would ever think that she's the mother of three?  SEE?  She's so gorgeous!

This is Miranda Kerr.  She has a very, very pretty face! Huuuuu.

Now this one is Adriana Lima.  Of all the models I'm stalking and whoring over.. I think she's the HOTTEST.  I mean, seriously.  She's one of my super favorites.

This is Emily DiDonato. I think she's very pretty.  I dunno.  I just like to stare at her face all day.  She's very beautiful.  Not to mention, young.  I really, really, really think she's pretty!

This is Gemma Ward.  She's been on hiatus for some time.  I'm just glad she's back.  

This is Lily Cole.  I THINK SHE'S SUPER DUPER CUTE!  She looks like a baby!  She also starred in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.  HUHUHU.  SHE'S SO CUTE!

She is one of my favorites!  This is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.  You guys should check out some of her interviews and videos in YouTube.  She's charming and funny!

This is Coco Rocha.  God, I think she's very sophisticated and glamorous.  Not to mention  hooooot.

And this one is Barbara Palvin.  She looks a bit like Natalia Vodianova and Miranda Kerr and Emily DiDonato, 'no?  But I really adore her.  Check out some of her shots.  She's really gorgeous!  And she's also very young.  Why was I not this pretty when I was 17?  Hmph.

Lastly, this is Lily Donaldson.  God she's hott!  Words are not enough to describe her gorgeousness!


Gosh.  Aren't they all perfect?  Life is so unfair.  Anyway, wow.  When I have nothing to do, I usually compile  their pictures here in my laptop (but since my laptop's darn broken, I'm currently using my mom's spare.  K.  I'm babbling again.  ANYWAY, my point is, I've been saving their pictures in my mom's external hard drive.  HIHIHI!)  HEHEHE.  Yuck, just so you know, I am not a lesbian and a pervert!  I just appreciate their beauty and sophistication.  :>

No comments: