Monday, May 23, 2011

This Is Not Your Song.

So, these past few days I've been obsessing over, yes, Jared Leto..  And then there're Gabe Saporta and William Beckett.  It's like what I've said in my twitter account, if I lived in the 60's/70's..  I would've been a fucking groupie.  Ever since I was young, I was always having crushes on band members.  My obsession for older men is more recent.  Before RDJ and Neil Gaiman (Hmm, you can't consider Johnny Depp, really.  I already had a crush on him when  I was crushing on these guys I'm going to state..) there were Billy Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong, Trent Reznor, Sid Vicious, and Adam Lazzara.  Guys in bands are my weakness.

ANYWAY, I'm going to post some videos of The Academy Is... and Cobra Starship.  William Beckett is so darn cute.  I've been talking about him for days.  Every time my mom's around, "Ma, tingnan mo yung crush ko!" and she would say, "Oo, si Jared Leto.  Alam ko na." and I would say, "No, isa pa si.." and before I could finish she would say, "Si William Beckett.  Oo, nakita ko na."  I love my parents for supporting me and my irrational obsession over these guys.  HIHIHI.

God.  I love this song so much!  Swear!  It has been my summer song for a couple of years now.  You and me forever, forever yoooooung!

William Beckett is so cute here!  I envy the girl who got to kiss him.  HUHUHU.

This song is sort of suicidal, but hey, you get to catch a glimpse of Bill's (K.  Close?  HAHAHA.) longer locks.

This is the perfect video for my William Beckett and Gabe Saporta whoring!  Check out their faces in 0.23, especially William's face!  HIHIHI.

This is one of my personal favorites!  I love this song so much.

Keep doin' what you're doin' and I'll make you miiiiine!

And this is my favorite-est Cobra song ever!  Kiss My Sass!  I love this song so freakin' muuuuuch!

God, I'm such a loser because I missed the Cobra concert last March 25, 2009.  Sucks.  :-(  ANYWAY, don't worry Jared, I still love you with all my heart, but..  I declare open marriage in our relationship!  HAHAHAHA.  KBYE.  :))

Oh, and by the way, you could check out Jared Leto's blog here and William Beckett's blog here.  K.  I'm such a stalker.  Anyway, William writes well and Jared's, well, funny.  :))

No comments: