Sunday, May 29, 2011

Oh, What A Beautiful View If You Were Never Aware Of What Was Around You.

For the past few days..  My blog, my Tumblr, my Facebook, and my Twitter account (and even my Looklet account) were flooded by Bill Beckett/TAI interviews, music videos, clips, or TAI TV episodes.  For the people who aren't close to me or who never knew me in HS..  When I get obsessed.. God, you would just want me to shut up because 99.9% of the time, I would be talking about the person I'm obsessing over.  And that's what's happening to me and my William Beckett fantasies right now.  My mom and my brother would just sigh whenever I mention Bil Beckett or the awesomeness of The Academy Is...

So, now that I've explained and elaborated how obsessed I am with Bill Beckett..  Allow me to post some more videos and interviews of him and The Academy Is..

Now this is perfect because this is a collection of the best William Beckett clips!

This is one of the most amazing things EVER!  My awesome and extremely cute crush is singing a song by my favorite band in the whole wide world!  PERFECT!  PERFECT!

And this one is freakin' cute and funny!  Bill Beckett's like a child.  He's so charming! :)) And The Butcher is one crazy motherfucker. =))

Awwww.  My poor baby!  "When asked to comment on his ankle, William said only, 'It hurts.' " GOD, he's so adorable and cute and charming and.. GAAAAAAAH!  I could just eat him up!

K.  Fangirl. =))  I'm so sorry for talking about Bill Beckett non-stop.  Well, look at the bright side, at least I'm not talking about Jared Leto, right? :))

No comments: