Sunday, March 9, 2008

eat up, pea-brain!

i shouldn't starve myself. that's what i've realized this day. since, i started this starving-fasting-thing of mine, nothing can really register inside my brain. i've been feeling weak, lazy, and a complete retard. ahh. maybe there are more ways to lose weight (rather than crash dieting)

i'm currently studying soc scie. and i still haven't studied algeb and religion. good luck. i just got back from my tutorials anyway. my pea-sized brain needs some rest. i'm starting to think that i might suffer from information overload, that's why nothing's making sense to me now. :s ugh. the dimness of being sick.

i need to get serious in the rel part because the exam's coverage's from the 1st quarter to the 4th quarter. how's that for "less" stress. triple shit. and to think that i forgot where i put my rel notebook. all my handouts and scribbles are there! how can i study using the book when half the time we're discussing, handouts were the one used! ugh. stupid stupid stupid. i was such in a hurry last friday, i didn't check if i got all the things i need.

i'm a bit okay now -- i mean, i'm not bedridden :) i was even able to go to msa and have my tutorials. i am so proud to say that i understand the phytagorean theorem and the, er, 45-90-45 (is that it? i forgot already..) theorem. hooray. ugh. i still need some serious term-polishing so that i can prove if the angle is congruent or whatever.

i have to go. i need to study.

SONG: Here, there and everywhere by the beatles.

No comments: