Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tirades And Outbursts

It's the first day of March :) 24 more days and my life is OVER. :((

To those who are wondering why I stopped sending Group Messages, I am so much glad to inform you that my I only have 1 peso as my credit balance. Yep. You can all jump for joy because there's no Rina to annoy the devil in you. Sigh. Hmpf. I only subscribe to unli because of one person and that person doesn't have a load. So, what's the point in buying another prepaid card? Tssss.

Few more hellish days and school's over. Summer's going to start and it's going to be HELL for the juniors. I think everyone's going to start going to review centers to, er, review for the upcoming college entrance exams. WHAT. Yep. After STC, my life's headed to a different kind of school -- Review School. How's that for a fun summer break?

Anyway, I was surfing the net and I saw that Ashlee Simpson's hair is -- red. Not red red, you know, reddish blonde or something of that sort. Did she dye it a long time ago? How come I didn't notice? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan. I was just bored so I flipped some tabs over and *poof* an Ashlee Simpson-Pete Wentz Column. They're holding each other's hands and looking in each other's eyes sweetly. Tut Tut. I'm going to bet a million bucks that those two wouldn't last. I mean, couples who do a lot of PDA usually don't last. Go ask your mothers. Anyway, it's just a theory of mine, I'm not telling you to believe me.

SONG: Michelle Branch's One Of These Days

No comments: