Thursday, March 27, 2008

eyelids gone wild.

today is, what, 9.39 am. good heavens. i only had 5 and-a-half hours of sleep.. no wonder my eyelids are twitching and whispering to me that they deserve at least 8 hours of sleep. i'm trying to ignore them.

ugh. i really think that i'm already an insomniac. i can't sleep early. my usual sleeping hours are around 11 pm-3 am. god. i'm slowly killing myself because i know that this is really, really, really unhealthy and noxious. my parents are giving me big-WTF-stares every time they see the lights still turned on in our room. i can't help it, i mean, it's not really my fault that i'm awake as a morning bird during those wee hours. it's not my fault that i'm wide awake while the whole town's dreaming, fantasizing, and snoring.

ok fine. maybe it's sort of my fault too.. in some aspects, anyway. last night for example, i drank a whole bottle of coke and a cup of coffee.. it was a boost. i was active as the next olympian-wannabe. i was a paranoid, always looking out at the window and checking if the house's still intact. i was uneasy because i want to do some things but i was afraid that i might wake up everybody in the house. tsss. it's detrimental to drink too much caffeine, i know. but, hell, i didn't know that this would be the effects -- paranoia and restlessness.

it did help a lot that i was texting chezca and raia. but, at around 1 am-2 am raia said that her eyes are flickering already so i said goodnight. chezca and i texted until around 3.30 am. we talked about her fucked up corniness. well, it was sir dm we blamed. i mean he was chezca's co-ad! and, let's face it, sir's corniness is contagious and infectious. generally, chezca and i talked about stuff that normal-minded people wouldn't talk and care about. she cracked up corny jokes while i gaped at her text messages and tried hard not to cringe. i tried to scare her by brutally telling her that ghosts and misguided souls usually appear and show themselves at 3 am. i was shocked with her response "initial reaction: tangina. loko ka! seryoso ka?" i was not offended with the TI-word, i mean, i wouldn't be offended because i'm the one teasing her. i was stunned because chezca cursed. i stared at my phone for a minute before recovering from my shock. chezca, cursing? wow. that's very new. one thing you should know is that chezca is the most behaved among us. she's the one who doesn't curse, who doesn't initiate any mischievous acts, who cries when something bad's written on her behavioral report. hell, normally, we associate chezca's name to the word "scaredy cat", so, you could imagine the look on my face when i saw the word "tangina" on her message. :)) god. i can't get over it. i even saved that message in my cellphone :)) little chezca's growing up. :))

ciao :)

oh, by the way, i want to thank everyone who greeted me and remembered my birthday last March 25. you guys made my day :)

song: Yellowcard's One year, six months. :x :x :))

No comments: